Our International students are simply home away from home, as the sights and sounds of the campus create an abode of refreshing ambience that serves as a departure from the norm. It is a tent elating purview of systemic harmony with a modern dexterity of world class architectural masterpiece that is second to none in any Nigerian private University.
A foreign/international student is defined as a prospective student who has been educated abroad, a citizen of a country other than Nigeria, a Nigerian citizen who has been educated abroad and who is a citizen of another country by birth or naturalization (Dual Citizenship).
GENERAL REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSIONS
- Must be in possession of a valid International Passport of the domiciled country (besides Nigeria).
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have credit passes in 5 subjects at Cambridge, London GCE, or any examination that can be interpreted by the Ministry of Education, Nigeria. The subjects include English Language, Mathematics and other subject relevant to the proposed course of study or may be specific to a college.
- Must have a Medical report from a government recognized Hospital of the domiciled country.
- Must have a Police report of the domiciled country.
- Must pass the screening exercise conducted by the Institution.
IMMIGRATION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS GUIDELINES
This guide is for students of Foreign Nationality that have secured admission to study at Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Nigeria.
- Such students must possess a duly authorized and current admissions letter from the Landmark University Registrar. It is important that all details appearing on this letter must be in consonance with all legal documents owned by the prospective student.
- Before entry into Nigeria, an admitted student must possess the requisite visa to validate his length/purpose of stay in the country. Nigerian Visas are obtained in the Countries where prospective students are domiciled or the nearest Nigerian Mission nearest to their Countries of residence.
- Admitted foreign nationals are to apply for Subject To Regularization (STR) Visa/Entry Permit before leaving there home country.
CERPAC GUIDELINESFresh Application (Eligibility)
- Expatriate employees of Companies and their dependents
- Expatriate Technical officials of Missions
- Foreign Students
- Missionaries / Clerics and their dependents
- Research Fellows
- Expatriate Staff of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and their dependents
- Expatriate Staff of International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs) and their dependents
- Government Officials (GOs) and their dependents
- Expatriates employed by companies operating in Free Trade Zones (FTZ) and their dependents
- Letter of Application for Regularization of Stay and acceptance of Immigration Responsibilities by the employer / School / Embassies / High Commission / International Organizations / INGOs / NGOs / MDAs (for Government officials)
- Passport bio-data page of the expatriate
- Copy of the STR visa page and arrival endorsement page
- Form IMM 22 (Visa Application Form)
- 2 recent passport photographs
- Expatriate’s valid National Passport
- Evidence of purchase of CERPAC Form (Bank teller)
A. General Instructions:
- The CERPAC form as endorsed is valid for three (3) months from the date of purchase.
- Please endorse the two sample forms also from the point of collection of the CERPAC Booklet Guidelines.
- Please read through both forms carefully before completing them.
- Use a black ball point pen and complete the forms in capital letters.
B. Please Note the following:
- The envelope containing this CERPAC Pack should be preserved. You will require this envelope at the time of submitting your forms and documents.
- All fees paid to obtain forms are not refundable.
- In the event of loss of form(s), replacement will be treated as a new issue and will attract the original fees.
- Any erasures, cancellation, or defacement of any sort shall render the form(s) void.
- Any form(s) voided as in 2.4 (above) must be returned as a complete set to the bank of purchase for replacement. Such replacement will attract a service charge and pack cost of ?2,500.00 (Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) payable to the Bank.
- The validity of CERPAC is one year
- Defaulters will pay for the number of year(s) they have stayed illegally in the country.
- All completed forms and documents should be submitted to the Immigration State Command where your file(s) is (are) located, for Verification and Clearance.
- At the time of submitting the completed forms and documents, you will be required to present your original Passport for Verification of the documents presented.
- When your forms and documents are received, verified and endorsed by the relevant Immigration State Command, an Immigration/CERPAC Stamp will be applied to your Receipt/Temporary Card. Please ensure that the Receipt/Temporary Card is authenticated and returned to you. You will also be required to physically come into a CERPAC office for the capture of your Digital Personal Identification.
PROCEDURE FOR REGULARIZATION OF FOREIGN/INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Fresh applications shall be submitted to the Office of the Comptroller General, Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters Abuja or to the Office of the Comptroller of Immigration Service at the State Commands where the expatriate is resident accepting full Immigration Responsibilities
- Formal letter of application for regularization from student
- Letter of recommendation from the Institution and acceptance of Immigration responsibility.
- A copy of Admission letter.
- A copy of letter of acceptance.
- Evidence of payment of School fees.
- Photocopy of relevant pages of the applicant's passport including the page of relevant visa.
- $1,000 per annum (Naira equivalent) for all categories of expatriates
- $400 per annum (Naira equivalent) for students and Missionaries
- Five (5) working days from the date of receipt of application (if all requirements are met)
All other details can be secured from the Nigerian Embassy in your country of origin. You can also contact the Nigerian Immigration service website https://immigration.gov.ng/residence-permits for more information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.